The ultimate in sophisticated urban living, the Marquee at Park Place offers 228 luxury condominium suites and 4 two-bedroom town homes in two 18-story towers. Floor plans ranging from 2 bedroom to 2 bedroom with den, approximately 1,275-2,062 sq. ft. The first of its kind in Irvine. The Marquee Park Place provides easy access to fabulous beaches, great golfing is just a swing away, extraordinary shopping, spectacular parks and nature trails abound with nearby Mason Regional Park receiving top marks for over 345 acres of park space and a 9-acre lake, educational adventure of all types await the University of California campus at Irvine, Faraway destinations are directly accessible via John Wayne Airport.
Located at the south-west corner of Jamboree Road and the I-405 San Diego Freeway, when completed, will contain over 4 million square feet of commercial/residential/entertainment development, marking another milestone in Irvine’s transition from a suburb to a growing dynamic city.
- 24-hour Concierge
- Barbeque Area
- Billiards Room
- Meeting Room
- 24-Hour closed-circuit camera building surveillance
- Gated Parking
- Extensive landscaping and outdoor with seating
- Resort-style auto plaza and lobby entrance
- Pool, spa, fitness center, men’s and women’s change rooms
Each spacious, luxuriously-appointed residence at the Marquee includes high ceilings, full height windows framing expansive wall-to-wall views, cozy gas fireplaces and spacious entertainment-size balconies and decks. The finest materials and fixtures are featured including quality wood cabinetry of either cherry, walnut or zebrawood with granite countertops; professional quality stainless steel appliances; Kohler fixtures and faucets; rich flooring in hardwood, limestone, marble and berber loop carpet.
More about Marquee Park Place
Marquee Park Place Photos
- Cable : Cox Communications (949) 240-1212
- Electric : Southern California Edison (800) 655-4555
- Gas : The Gas Company (800) 427-2200
- Phone : AT&T 800-310-2355
- Trash : Waste Management (949) 642-1191
- Water: Irvine Water District (949) 453-5300
- Library: Katie Wheeler Library 714-669-8753
- City Information: City of Irvine (949) 724-6308
- Police: Irvine Police 949-724-700
Marquee Park Place Resources
Santa Ana Unified Schools District
- Monroe Elementary School: 417 East Central, Santa Ana CA 92707 (714) 431-3900
- Mc Fadden Intermediate School: 2701 South Raitt, Santa Ana CA 92704 (714) 435-3700
- Century High School: 1401 South Grand, Santa Ana CA 92705 (714) 568-7000
- Professional Community Management: 23726 Birtcher Drive Lake Forest CA 92630 (800) 369-7260
- Marquee Park Place Management Fees: Master homeowners association dues are $1,150
- Base tax rate: 1.07%.